Friday, August 27, 2010

The past week at the Holm house...

Last weekend we went to the Brookfield Zoo with Bryce, Camille, and Graham (thanks to their guest passes!). It is an awesome zoo, with so much to see. The only downside was the humidity, which made us so hot and tired we even skipped to giraffes (and it made me not want to take many pictures)
Waiting for the dolphin show

Ben has never looked so short! (It said I was under 5'0", and it said Bryce...well he refused to get a picture :)


Gotta love having new carpet (it was put in right before we moved in, I did not pick it). Althoug it is great that it is new and clean, the little pieces of fuzz turn into giant balls in my vacuum and plug the whole thing. This has been a constant battle at our house...


This is the result of Ben's works' flag-football game. Gross.

My poor little Ben. He did throw the winning touchdown though, so it was all worth it :)


Since I wouldn't call cooking my strongest area, I was so proud of how pretty this salad turned out! Granted, Ben and I ony thought it tasted "ok", but it was cute to look at, and that's what matters, right?

2 comments:

  1. The carpet problem looks familiar. I have to empty our canister after every room. Very cute salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...we just got new carpet. That's why I'm afraid to vacuum.

    ReplyDelete