-I completed my student teaching in 2nd and 4th grade
-Ben finished school and worked until 9:00 p.m.....not fun
-We both graduated from BYU and got to walk together
-We've had some great trips, including honeymoon to Cabo, Maui, Minnesota, multiple trips to Washington, Chicago, Missouri, and the Bahamas. Yes, we are spoiled.
-3 different Uhauls- move from Provo to Springville, Springville to storage unit and us to WA for a month, then storage unit to Illinois
-We were in a car accident which resulted in our first trip to the ER (it was all minor)
-We got pregnant and 11 weeks later, during our move to Chicago, we miscarried. Definitely the hardest thing we've dealt with this past year.
-Ben got a job with Sears Holdings
-We sold and bought a car
-We bought a house!
It's been quite a year for us but we've loved being together for all of it! | We celebrated by going to dinner and a movie |
In other news....we welcomed a new niece, Claire Warning. She is adorable and I'm so glad we live so close and got to go see her in the hospital.
And Ben turned 26! My mom was in town so all of the fam went out to Panera for lunch and then Cheesecake Factory for dinner. 26 sounds pretty old to me... :)


Happy 1 year to you both! Cheesecake factory. Surprise, surprise.
ReplyDeleteyou guys look GREAT! i cannot believe that you have already been married for a year...thats crazy! so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you both and birthday to Ben!! Oh, and by the way...26, not so old. :)
ReplyDeleteI still have your wedding announcement in my room..haha. Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCan I guess Cheesecake Factory??? The background looks all too familiar! Congrats on the anniversary!! Seems like just yesterday!
ReplyDeleteKatie I just love you! So fun! Happy Anniversary! It's so fun looking back and so crazy how much happens in just a year. I am excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteHappy One Year!!! Crazy how fast time has gone this past year. We had such a good time going out to Washington for the big day, which seems like yesterday. I totally guarantee Caleb would be willing to drive 1,000 miles just for some of that cake again. He seriously talks about how good your cake was at least once every few weeks and tells complete strangers about it. :) A lot has happened in one year for you guys. A lot of great achievements! Sorry about the accident, we're glad you're okay. Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It is amazing how fast time flies! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I wish you guys an eternity of happiness! :)
ReplyDelete