Friday, May 13, 2011

Little bunny foo foo...

           We had a great Easter this year, complete with an egg hunt, church, and family dinner.I felt very grown-up having to fill the eggs myself (with limited candy since Ben and I ate 2 of our bags the week before...no self-control). We headed to Bryce and Camille's in the morning for one big hunt. I got tired after bending over a few times, Graham preferred to throw his eggs, Camille was taking pictures, so therefore Ben and Bryce collected most of the goods (which they hid).




Then we made ourselves sick on candy and Ben and I headed to church. We had a great lesson on the Savior, reminding us what Easter is all about. Then I passed out fun birds in a nest treats (peeps in rice krispie treats) to my young women. We finished the day with Easter dinner at our house. I made my first ham and it turned out delicious! All in all, a great Easter.
         

1 comment:

  1. Oh Easter is so fun!! Glad you guys joined us for the hunt and too bad Graham wasn't feeling well...next year I guess!

    ReplyDelete