I turned the big 2-4 and it was great! I did some shopping for myself throughout the week (and wore some clothes my mom got me), and got surprise fall decorations from my in-laws and a surprise massage from my parents! And Ben was so sweet and surprised me with a necklace that has a ruby in it- Paige's birth stone. I love it, it's the perfect little mommy necklace.
My sister-in-law Camille got some of our friends together for a fun lunch at On the Border. Then she even made me cinnamon rolls (my traditional birthday treat) that weekend.
Ben and I went out to dinner at Hulihans (we were tempted to go to our usual Cheesecake Factory but resisted and forced ourselves to branch out a little. And it was delicious!)
We finished off the night with birthday Blizzards. It was a fun birthday and I'm still displaying my birthday cards...enjoying every last bit of it :)
Branching out, huh?! I was wondering where the Cheesecake pic was!! Sorry I missed your bday lunch. So glad you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you still got your birthday cinnamon rolls. Yeah for birthdays!
ReplyDeleteYay for birthdays! Glad it was a good one!!
ReplyDelete