Christmas morning we woke up a little after 5 am (my parents just couldn't wait any longer to wake us all up). First we checked out our stockings full of candy and the Santa presents for the kids.
 |
| her new hair bow and adorable stocking Aunt Becca made her |
 |
| Instead of candy, Paige opted for new spoons and baby food |
 |
| Her snail toy from Santa...just what she asked him for |
Then we all moved in by the tree to open the rest of the presents. Paige enjoyed opening a few, then passed out on Grandma Jean's lap, and then woke up at the end for a family picture.
We opened some great gifts and even some fun surprises from family. Next we got ready and headed to church. My mom convinced Bryce, Brandon, and I to sing with her in the choir Christmas cantata. It's always fun to sing next to my mom (even if I had to mouth a few parts :)
 |
| Trying to get a picture of the girls. I love how Grace is sitting, and that Claire is patting Paige's head. |
 |
| 4 generations |
After church we had my mom's side of the family come over for dinner and our $5 gift exchange. It was one big fun group.
 |
| Ben and dad imitating John |
 |
| Paige's first time meeting cousin Leigh! |
 |
| My cousin Julie and I are only about 2 months apart, and so are our babies |
 |
| The cousins in their matching outfits from Grandma |
This Christmas was extra fun for us as it was Paige's first Christmas and our first Christmas with a baby. I love all the cute traditions you can do with kids and can't wait for more Christmas' with our little family.
paige is cuter than ever! looks like you guys had so much fun!!
ReplyDelete