7 months:
-started doing a funny thing where she scrunches her nose at you. I don't know where she got this, but she does it all the time and it's hilarious
-learned to shake her head back and forth really fast. Again, don't know where she got this (have I told her "no" too much ??)
-went swimming for the first time (in Cabo) and loved it!
8 months:
-learned to wave! She stops nursing to wave bye to Ben every morning, and loves to wave at people during sacrament meeting
| Cute dress from Aunt Lynne |
| Cute shoes from Tina |
-wore pigtails for the first time
-still is an awesome sleeper and usually takes 2 naps a day
-loves smiling and waving to people as we shop, but occasionally gets a little "stranger danger" and burst into tears
-she has started crawling! She more moves her legs, then throws herself forward, but she's moving! And has figured out she can scoot backwards on the hardwood floors very fast!
| Sweater Aunt Pam made her |
-played at the park, doing the slide and monkey bars for the first time
| First slide....we love 80 degree weather in March! |
She's crawling?! That was fast! So fun
ReplyDeleteThat face is awesome! I think we need to Skype so I can see the clapping and waving.
ReplyDelete