Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn time...brings toddlers

Here's what we were up to in September:

Paige at 14 months
 She loves Ben and says "daddy" all the time

We made our first visit to Duke Gardens to have a picnic with some friends. The gardens are absolutely beautiful; I'm sure we will be back often!



The boys playing Boce. (thanks Kelly for the pictures!)

We went to Paige's friend, Ben's, birthday party.

Paige had her first taste of corn on the cob.
We also experienced a lot of teething....poor baby girl

We made some cards for family:
Get well soon Grandpa May!
Bryce & Lindsay did awesome on their marathon!
I went to a girls night out with the fellow Fuqua wives to celebrate some friends upcoming babies

And Paige became a toddler! I don't know if it's just that her hair is now long enough for pigtails and ponys, or if it's her new love of the word "no", but she all of the sudden seems so much older.

Loves to show you where her tongue is
Meltdown
Very curious
Paige at about 15 months:
Height: 30.5 in....50th percentile
Weight: 26 lbs, 6 oz...85th percentile
Head: 49.2 cm......off the charts

Words: daddy, mamma (but I'm pretty sure most of the time she is calling me "Katie"), doggy, NO, oopsy, oh geez (don't know where she got that), yes, hi, go (after ready, set...), mickey, ow, binky, please, shoe

New tricks:
-can show you where her hair, tongue, nose, and belly-button are
-can climb onto the couch (very proud of herself)
-blows her nose (so funny)
-high fives, which she yells as she does, it's very exciting!
-loves to stand by the window when Ben leaves and wave to him and give kisses
-when I print coupons she recognizes the noise and goes and stands by the printer to wait for the paper
-claps when anyone goes to the bathroom and flushes the toilet (gotta love an audience)
-likes to throw things away in the garbage and claps for herself
-since we are trying to get her to not have a binky during the day, she searches for it under her crib, even lifting up the crib skirt, searching frantically for it

She is one funny, little toddler, but still our sweet baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! She is just beautiful.

    And I hope she does run the 2030 St. George Marathon! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH she is so sweet! I want to see her and kiss those cheeks! I can't believe all she is doing--can she please teach Graham how to blow his nose? Still working on that one over here! The gardens look beautiful and it looks like you guys are having SO MUCH FUN!! So happy for you! Paige...stop growing, please stay a baby forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige is so darling and is getting so big. I can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete