Then my friend, Becky, threw an adorable party for the kiddos and moms
| Some of the fun LDS Duke MBA wives |
-February also brought some love for Duke basketball, including Ben camping out over night and standing in line another 4 hours for the UNC game
-Paige has found a new love of the piano and frequently "helps" me play. She especially loves turning the pages
-Paige loved her new headphones (for upcoming plane flights) and having daddy home more now that interviews were over
-And we apparently loved our sleep :) Nothing wears you out like a good lunch or 2 hours in nursery
*Our February trip to DC to come next

Is your piano a Kawai? I swear we have the same one. I've never seen another upright with no legs on the front.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of you and Paige on the piano and the pic of Paige and Ben with headphones are so cute! And I love your gray dress in the post below!
ReplyDelete