We visited the Easter bunny. She was excited at first, then was a little hesitant and ready to get off. She has definitely become more receptive to sitting on laps since Christmas - when cried, screamed, and yelled while sitting with Santa.
Saturday we had the LDSSA Easter dinner, complete with more Easter egg hunting!
![]() |
| Her little friends |
Sunday morning we hunted some more! I had the baskets all set out for Paige when she woke up. She immediately went to Ben's, grabbed his bag of Reese's and put it in her basket, and proceeded to hunt for eggs. A smart girl :)
| Her new Elefun game was a hit |
Amongst all of our Easter eggs we still tried to focus on the real meaning of Easter. We had a sweet FHE with Paige, complete with a rolling paper rock across the tomb (anything to attempt to keep her focus). I happened to be teaching the third verse of If the Savior Stood Beside Me to the primary. It is one of my favorite songs and a perfect Easter song to help us think of the Savior.


Paige is getting so big!! What a fun Easter!
ReplyDeleteProps to Paige for sitting with the Easter Bunny because he is about the scariest thing I've ever seen! No amount of chocolate would get me on that giant bunnies lap. :) Love the family photo with you and Paige in your yellow. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteBen looks very focused on Elefun. Such cute pics of Easter - I need to blog.
ReplyDelete