Monday, December 21, 2015

Big September Occasions

A few exciting things in September:

-Paige's first day of Pre-K. She was SO excited! Her teacher is Mrs. B, she goes twice a week, and she absolutely loves it.



-She also had her first day of dance at a "real studio". She's doing ballet and tap this year.

-Deacon (whether he wanted to or not) had a big occasion: giving up the binky. He was extremely addicted to his bink-binks, and wanted them all the time. My plan was to cut holes in the bottom, but when I took a closer look at them, I realized they already had holes! Gross. So we just threw them in the garbage and didn't look back. I was terrified to take them away, but he did remarkably well.

-We got our kitchen painted! We had always wanted white cabinets, and when we discovered how reasonably priced it is here, we went for it! We also had them paint some other rooms in the house, including the master. It was quite the week, living basically in the movie room and eating out of a mini-fridge and drive throughs, and trying not to gag from the horrible primer smell, but it was so worth it. We love it!

-My first Time Out for Women. (Maybe not a "Big Occasion", but fun!) I went with a group of friends and we got a hotel so we could stay up way too late chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment