Sell weekend is basically about schmoozing you in case you're still considering other companies. So Bain put us up in the Ritz Carlton, gave us presents, and provided different activities, meals and meetings for Ben. Since our room wasn't ready at 7 am, the Ritz let Paige and I eat at their restaurant (while Ben headed off to the Bain office). I thought this would be nice....wrong. I just felt nervous/uncomfortable while my toddler was trying to climb out of her high chair, grabbing china, and spitting out blueberries. Finally we headed to our room and got a good nap in before we headed out for a walk.
First we grabbed some Pei Wei, then walked around until we found a cute new park in the middle of downtown.
Paige loved the treasures she had in the hotel:
-Lion and bath toys the hotel brought her (I don't think they get a lot of kids)
-Coloring pages and snacks from Bain
-And the mini bar...who can resist miniature bottles to line up
That night we took Paige to see her Aunt Lindsay and cousins who just happened to be in town, while Ben and I went to a Bain dinner. The kids were so cute and had bought Minnie Mouse toys to give Paige. She loved getting to play with them (and meet them for the very first time!).
The next day we had a Bain brunch, then massages (I was thrilled about this part!), then Ben headed to a NHL game while Paige and I got gelato and did a little people watching in the lobby. Paige also did a lot of running around the giant lobby and made friends with all of the bellmen and hotel workers (again, I really don't think they get a lot of kids). The next day was another Bain brunch (yes, I did a lot of smiling and shaking hands...) and heading off to the airport. As we were waiting in the hotel lobby Paige started saying hi to a little girl. Then I realized the mom holding that little girl was Pink!! I basically stood there in shock while Pink talked to Paige and told her how cute her pigtails were. Then Paige and Pink waved bye to each other. The perks of staying at a nice hotel.
![]() |
| Don't worry, I didn't actually take any pictures |

What a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeletePINK?? That is so cool! Who knew someone that edgy would visit Texas? Not that Texas isn't edgy ... :)
ReplyDeleteSo awesome and clearly Pink has great taste! Paige always has adorable pig tails!
ReplyDelete