-As soon as we got back from vacation Paige started nursery at church. She went in without even looking back, didn't cry at all! She absolutely loves nursery, has the cutest teachers, and happily goes every week. Ben and I are equally as happy :)
-It snowed in North Carolina! By snow I mean a light dusting, but very exciting for NC! Thank goodness we had our fur coat ready :)
-We had sleepy moments
-Paige is enjoying bath time more and more
-She thinks she's a gymnast
-We went to Campbell's birthday party. Campbell is a little boy I nannyed from September-February a few days a week. He and Paige became cute little friends (even though she loved to mother him)
-We discovered Cadbury Eggs were already out....bad, bad news
-We made cinnamon and sugar popcorn for game night. Delicious!
-We made our first trip to Chuck-E-Cheese with our friends
-Of course we squeezed in some Duke games, including one with just the girls!
-But by the far the thing that consumed our month was Ben's interviewing for internships. He had many long interviews here in NC, and then flew out for final rounds. The recruiting and interviewing process is so time consuming, competitive and stressful, especially with consulting. It was incredibly nerve-racking, especially since Bain has always been his number one choice. Luckily they called him just a few hours after his final interview to give him the offer! When he called me from Dallas I started crying....I was just so relieved, excited, and proud of him! He cancelled his other interviews and we accepted right away! They even sent us a lovely bottle of champagne to celebrate...I was hoping for Diet Coke ;) So he'll head to Dallas this summer and then hopefully we'll be back there after he finishes school.
| New suit, just in time |
| Celebratory dinner |




Congratulations Ben! (and to you Katie) I remember Elliot's interview process and the waiting game is awful so enjoy your post job-offer time ;) I'm sure you're all so excited about the future now that it's taking shape!
ReplyDeletePaige is so stinkin' adorable! I can't get over it!
ReplyDeleteLots of exciting stuff going on! Congratulations to Ben!
Ah! Pictures! Paige is so cute! And congrats on Ben's internship! I can only imagine how relieved you both must be. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Ben! and congrats to you two for Paige going to nursery so well. what a good baby!
ReplyDelete