The end of March we had a girls weekend with the LDS business school wives. Friday night we headed to Cary for dinner. It was so fun chatting and staying as long as we wanted.
Then some of the group headed to a hotel for a sleepover, but I headed home for a Zofran and my own bed (lame pregnant girl :) The next morning I met up with them for brunch and then pedicures.
We finished the day off with some shopping in Raleigh. I forgot how nice it can be to shop without a stroller! It was a great weekend! So glad I have these girls out here!

I can't believe you did color and not a french on your toes. Sounds like a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to have so many great girlfriends!!
ReplyDeleteGirls weekends are the best! And congrats on baby #2! And sorry you have to be best friends with Zofran again:( That drug saved my life during all my pregnancies!
ReplyDelete