Friday, April 12, 2013

Playing in Cameron Indoor

While I thought Ben was busy getting his MBA at Duke, turns out he was just playing on 3 different basketball teams ;) (I guess he already landed the internship, so I can't complain). Well his co-ed intramural team made it to the finals, which meant the got to play their last game in Cameron Indoor. To some this may sound like nothing, but this is where Duke plays/where Coach K coaches, and was basically a dream come true for Ben. My parents had just come to town, but were sweet enough to rearrange some things so Ben could play and we could all go watch. And his team won! Duke grad school hardest level co-ed intramural champions!

Making a shot in Cameron! 



The Team
His friends, Drew and John


5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel that way about josh.. Like this is what you do all day? But, hey, they get the job done, right? And I can totally see your baby bump. Even if Paige is hiding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is insanely jealous. That is so awesome- way to go Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How tall is the girl on his team? That looks like it was so fun. Go Ben!

    ReplyDelete