Monday, November 17, 2014

Paige's first day of Preschool and Dance

The beginning of September, Paige started preschool co-op! There are 5 other 3-4 year old girls in the group, they meet for 3 hours twice a week, and we rotate each week which mom teaches. Paige absolutely loves it! She is thrilled to go each time and is usually exhausted when I pick her up. When I took her picture I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she got sad and responded, "Mom, I don't want to grow up".  Love that girl.



That same week she had her first day of dance, or "ballerina class". She goes once a week to a lady who did dance at BYU. I like that it's a little more low key than a lot of dance places, and Paige loves it! She currently likes to show us the "sandwich dance" and her "pee-yay (plie')- straight".





Dance is also apparently very exhausting...

1 comment: