Thursday, April 9, 2015

Valentine's Day

The week of Valentine's was my week to teach preschool co-op. So Thursday we did it all: made heart sugar-cookies, heart hats, heart letter matching, candy heart counting and graphing, valentine's for moms, and exchanged valentines. Imagine the excitement with a bunch of 3-4 year old girls....made cleaning up all the sprinkles totally worth it.

Then on Valentine's Day morning, Ben totally surprised me! He was even so excited about it that he and Paige woke me up before 6 am to show me (gotta work on that part of surprises ;) I truly had no idea he had planned or bought anything, so I was shocked when I came out to find a sweet note followed by his rules of Deal or No Deal. I got to open one bag and decide to keep that gift, or give it back and open another bag. The first bag I picked had a pair of jeans shorts I wanted (right size and everything!), so I said I definitely wanted those, but convinced him to let me see the other two. Another bag had a cute white pair of shorts and the other cute jeans. And somehow he caved and let me keep both pairs of shorts because I just couldn't decide :) I was seriously so impressed that 1: he completely surprised me, I had no idea about any of it, 2:he dared to buy me clothes and they were super cute, 3:they fit! Serious sweet husband points. Since we were going out of town in a few days, we vetoed a romantic date and opted for a family dinner date to chipotle this year. Happy Valentine's Day to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment