18 month stats:
Height: 93rd percentile
Weight: 96th percentile (around 30 lbs.)
(The doctor said he'll have a "stocky, athletic build")
Nicknames: Deez-la-weez, weezer-deezer (all stemmed from his bad wheezing)
Personality: fearless, hilarious, feisty, moody
Favorite things to do: tackle Paige, go outside, dance, watch Mickey Mouse, scream, climb
Words: mama!, dad, more play, uh-oh, ball, please, quack-quack, m-Elmo, bye, uhhhh no?
Favorite foods: (has become a VERY picky eater) Loves pancakes, greek yogurt, and milk
One of his naughtiest moments: I was trying on a dress at a store, he opened the dressing room store and bolted out. Paige chased after him, therefore leaving me half dressed and missing both children. After about a minute of panic I found him wandering the racks, laughing. I was not laughing... Later that day he laid on my chest and snuggled for 30 minutes. It's like they know when they better be sweet.
He's still very attached to his binky and blanket
Just before 20 months he started climbing out of his crib
Got all of this out on his own...guess he was hinting he was hungry.
Learned peek-a-boo


I loved him watching him in Relief Society the other week (sorry I never managed to say hi while you were visiting, you probably didn't notice, but I did) climbing all over that walker. What a mischievous little guy! That much personality in that tiny little body is a lot to handle, but some of the best men on earth were described as mischievous as a child, including our beloved Thomas S. Monson!
ReplyDelete