Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bryce's family comes to play!

The beginning of August Bryce, Camille and the kids came to visit. It was so exciting for Paige to have even more cousins to play with, and her and Claire were pretty cute together.

One of the days we headed to the local Thurston County Fair. Of course we chose the one day it decided to down pour, so we were all soaked by the end, but it was still fun. (although I have to say not quite as fun when you're pregnant and all the animals smell and you can't ride any rides...just sayin').


We got in a few good lake days. Paige was brave (ok, I was probably the one that needed more convincing), and rode without a parent next to her on the tubes. Her and Claire waved the whole ride.

We had a get together with my dad's side of the family.
And of course we had to make a visit to Lattin's Cider Mill. I swear we went there over 10 times while I was home (pretty sure it contributed to a large amount of this baby weight), but those apple fritters are so delicious every time.
First stop, donuts.
 Then onto the animals.

 Feeding the goats is always entertaining, you just have to hope they don't steal your bag!


The rest of the time was spent playing games while the kids enjoyed running wild together. So glad we got to be there for the visit and we got to have these cute Warning grandkids all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment